DP: Rob Fortunato for CBS '48 Hours'.
With a 34' x 37' 1258 ft.² space and 10' ceilings StudiowerksDC is a flexible space to shoot. Forget expensive hotel suites and dragging gear through foyers and corridors. Our clients include CBS 60 Minutes, CBS 48 Hours, Pulse Films, PBS Frontline, BBC News and Red Rock Films to name a few.
- 11 blocks from the U.S. Capitol
- 10 minutes from Union Station
- 14 minutes from National Airport
- Three blocks from Starbucks, Safeway and restaurants.
- Don't forget the back yard to shoot in or relax between takes.
- Book shelves on wheels, side tables, lamps, tchotchkes, photo realistic 10'x 12' cloth backdrop of natural brick walls and library backgrounds. (See the gallery for examples)
- 4x Kino Flo Diva 400 banks (3200k+5600k) lamps
- 1x Litepanels 1x1 5600k Bi-focus
- 3x Came-TV Boltzen 60W Bi-Color LED Fresnels
The studio is in a courtyard so it's very quiet. Unless an emergency vehicle goes down 11th or 12th street it's dead quiet with aircraft rarely flying over. The walls and ceilings have Sonex 2" acoustic foam on them, so the sound guys will love it.
- PARKING: Two vehicles can be parked right in front of the building.
- POWER: 6x 20A circuits
- Grip gear, stands etc in studio.